Thursday, April 8, 2010

Interview in Channel 6

Interview in Channel 6
I was looking into my letter box and was delighted to find that Channel 6, a magazine that covers events, people and places in Hyderabad had sent me two copies of their latest edition. What delighted me more was that this edition carried a nice three page interview of mine that Radhika Rajamani had taken a fortnight ago. It came out well and covered certain facts that normally get missed out in other interviews. Given below is the link to the interview.

http://www.channel6magazine.com/article/article.asp?name1=apr10b1.inc&name2=apr10b2.inc&name3=Article

Thanks Radhika. I do hope you get to read 'The Men Within' soon.

A Bowl In The Nets

After a long, long time I got the opportunity to bowl for about 20 minutes in the ML Jaisimha Academy nets. Glad to report that I did pretty well and there are no serious aches and pains. Plan to continue the same for a week or ten days and get myself into some shape - or at least start the process. This was my bit of commitment towards my health.

Other Issues
On fun, I watched a fine movie by Woody Allen, the name of which i know not because I watched it from half time but it made me laugh for long. But for clues, it has Helen Hunt as the female lead. Inspires me to write a story and a screenplay like that.
On, out of comfort zone, I went fruit shopping at the Erragadda ryhtu bazar, something I have been putting off for weeks and something that makes me uncomfortable.
On growth, I spent time with Choudary in the evening. I met Senthil, an accomplished cinematographer in the morning at the Academy.
On other issues, I got a bunch of letters and books and covers ready to shoot off on maintaining the marketing activity for 'If You Love Someone...'

No comments: