Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lovely article on famous company slogans - Worth a look

I loved this article I found on the net. It has 400 top company slogans.
If you're an ad person, read it.

 http://closetflip.wikispaces.com/file/view/famous-company-slogans.pdf

Some that I liked.

Innovation - 3M
Oh Thank Heaven for 7 Eleven - 7 Eleven
Amazon.com "...and you're done."
Don't leave home without it - AmEx 
See America at see level - Amtrak
Byte into an apple - Apple
Think Different - Apple
The Ultimate Driving Machine - BMW
The greatest show on earth - Barnum and Bailey
Have it your way - Burger King
Nothing comes between me and my Calvins - Calvin Klein
I'd walk a mile for a Camel - Camel cigarettes
Are your friends living beyond your means - Chivas regal
Things go better with coke - Coca Cola
It keeps going and going and going ... - Energiser
Wishful thinning - Enhance
Relax, it's Fedex - Fedex
We bring good things to life - GE
Try walking into Merryl Lynch and asking for Mr. Lynch. - Gldberg-Pollen
Take me to the Hilton - Hilton Hotels
Nothing runs like a Deere - John Deere
Finger lickin good - KFC
I'm lovin it - McDonalds
Just do it - Nike
How do you spell relief? R-O-L-A-I-D-S
At sixty miles an hour the loudest noise in the new Rolls Royce comes from the electric clock - Rolls Royce
Some girls have developed a lot more than just their minds - Roxanne Swimsuits
Let your fingers do the walking - Yellow Pages


No comments: