Tuesday, September 19, 2017

The Paradoxes of Our Lives - Complaints and Gratitude

What (or who) we complain most against, are probably the ones to whom we must be the most grateful to. They are normally the ones who have given us the most in our lives and - and we still want more and more. We just take them for granted, we are thankless and many times plain angry and bitter for the simple reason that they gave us the most anybody has given us in this life.

Parents, friends, government, service providers, house help - you check your list and see if it works out for you. For me it works out perfectly. People who gave me the most I complain against most. People who give me nothing also get nothing from me.

Could I just be more grateful to those about whom I am complaining about?

No comments: